If you work in eCommerce, you’ve undoubtedly heard of the power of User Generated Content and the impact it can have on your online sales. But landing on the right platform to support high-quality integration - the kind that actually gets customers converting - can be a big decision.
There’s a lot to consider and it all plays a role in how well you present your brand through the eyes of your customers. Which is why we took some time to explain exactly what makes a good UGC platform so that you can make the right choice for your brand.
- What makes a good UGC platform?
- User-friendly advanced management dashboard
- Efficient curation process
- Integration quality
- Detailed but easy to use performance analytics
- How to pick the right platform for your brand